//DID YOU SEE??

januari 10, 2014

Did you see? Did you see? I got a new button above! ^^^
I know it isn't the about button.. Maybe I need to write a story about myself first. But neh naaahh! I don't know anything yet. So my new WANTED button. You know I am a collector, in some way. So I liked the button, and my wish list!

Oh and I would say, I AM BACK, for now... hehe
I was busy, maybe not a good excuse, but hey I have my internship! My maybe future! And since it is in Amsterdam (look it up if you don't know where it is!). Let's just say that it is very far from my home town. So I am living in Amsterdam for a few days a week, without internet! D: Big shock there hah?
But for now. I am going to try to fill my blog a little bit more these days. I love to be busy with my blog. And for now I am really happy with my layout design. :D So till next time

Amsterdam very early in the morning!

Geen opmerkingen :

Most seen