//NEW BOOK (1)

maart 28, 2014

Hello! It's me, with a new book review! I have not done this before, so this will be my first and I hope you all like it. This book review is actually for 3, no 2 and a half books. I know strange but the last book is thin, so that is why I say half a book. But they all belong to the same serie: 'A Selection Novel' written by Kiera Cass.

The first book of this serie is 'The selection'. I found this book on the internet. I always look to the cover of the book first before I read the back. Since I really loved the picture on the cover I started to see what the story was.


Story line for the first book:
For thirty-five girls, the Selection is the chance of a lifetime. The opportunity to escape the life laid out for them since birth. To be swept up in a world of glittering gowns and priceless jewels. To live in the palace and compete for the heart of the gorgeous Prince Maxon.
But for America Singer, being Selected is a nightmare. It means turning her back on her secret love with Aspen, who is a caste below her. Leaving her home to enter a fierce competition for a crown she doesn't want. Living in a palace that is constantly threatened by violent rebel attacks.
Then America meets Prince Maxon. Gradually, she starts to question all the plans she's made for herself- and realizes that the life she's always dreamed of may not compare to a future she never imagined.

I liked that the story was in a own world. It was easy to read and in only one day the book was finished!
The second book is 'The elite' a selection novel. It's a follow up of the first book. If you want to know the whole story you need to read this as well.

Since I got the first two books together I also got a bonus book: 'The Prince' a selection novella. I have yet to read that one. But this one follows Prince Maxon a week before the Selection begins, and through the very first day of the competiton.


After the first two books, the story still isn't finished. On May 6 2014, will come an other book of this story: 'The One'. So if you want to see what the ending is you have to wait for a little while and then all buy the book! I definitely will!

Geen opmerkingen :

Most seen