//FROZEN

april 05, 2014

Okay, so I think you know what this post is about. The movie Frozen! Well, everywhere you see, you can find something about Frozen and the songs. This one is Let It Go. I found this video on my facebook. It's the song in multi language. I always love to hear different disney songs in many languages. This one is really pretty. I love the Japanese and ofcourse the English version. I also like the one in French.


Find here the Japanese version, French and the English one. Which one did you like? And do you like the song in your language? Because I do not like the one in mine. Maybe because I don't like how they translate it. Something I always have with the translation from English to Dutch. (The song in Dutch with subtitles and translation).

Geen opmerkingen :

Most seen